Out of the various home remedies for common skin infections, apple cider vinegar is arguably the most popular and the most effective. It is effective in removing moles, common skin fungus, skin tags and even warts. You will find out all you need to know about using apple cider vinegar for skin infections in this article.
Benefits of Apple cider vinegar for skin
You might encounter such a long list of the benefits that apple cider vinegar has for skin that you may even doubt that the list is credible. Well, it is true that this remedy has many benefits to offer the skin. This is brought about by a combination of five compounds:
- Acetic acid
These are the compounds present in apple cider that makes it so good for skin. For example, acetic acid acts as an antibiotic by killing off any harmful bacteria that might be fostering on your skin.
There have been claims that it is used by productive bacteria on the skin. Apple cider vinegar also reduces acid reflux. On top of that, it also helps in the proper management of blood sugar levels in the blood and adds polyphenols to the body. All of these health benefits associated with apple cider vinegar act to help your skin in one way or another.
Remove tags with apple cider vinegar for skin tags
Ensure that you are trying to get rid of skin tags and not skin infections that have been mistaken for skin tags. Don’t mistake skin tags with other skin infections like moles or warts. Below is a step by step guide to remove tags with apple cider vinegar:
- Have the skin tag checked, just to ensure that it is not a malignant tumor.
- Wash clean the part of the skin to which the tag is attached. It is better that you use a form of any mild soap.
- Dry off the cleaned area.
- Soak a ball of cotton in a solution of apple cider vinegar. Squeeze off any excess solution, to keep it from dripping onto other unnecessary parts of the skin.
- Hold the soaked cotton ball in place for about quarter of an hour. You can use a bandage to keep it in place for that duration.
- Keep repeating the process until the time that the tag withers and off falls on its own.
Note that apple cider vinegar might cause corrosion to sensitive parts of the body like the eyes and genital areas. Don’t use this method in these areas, especially for anal skin tags. Apple cider vinegar should be used in its diluted forms. In fact, it works better when used along with coconut oil. If it proves too corrosive for your skin, switch to tea tree oil.
Wart removal with apple cider vinegar for warts
Wart removal with apple cider vinegar for warts will produce very effective results when carried out in the right manner. Below is the best wart removal procedure:
- Wash clean the areas affected by warts. Use a pumice stone to file off the upper hard protective layer of the warts. Warts do not contain nerve endings, so you don’t have to worry about feeling pain.
- Apply Vaseline or another protective gel on the warts. This will stop any form of corrosion from apple cider vinegar used on the warts.
- Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar.
- Cover the entire area affected by warts with the soaked cotton ball. You can use tape to hold the cotton ball in position. Let it remain in that position even when going to bed.
- Repeat this process until the warts wither off completely.
Removing moles with apple cider vinegar for moles
The easiest way of removing moles with apple cider vinegar for moles is:
- Measure a cotton ball, one the size of the mole you want to remove.
- Soak the cotton in apple cider vinegar solution. Here, be careful with the concentration of the solution. It might burn your skin if highly concentrated.
- Cover the entire mole with the cotton ball.
- Fix a bandage or medical tape on the cotton ball to keep it in place.
- After an average of 7 hours, replace both the cotton ball and the tape with a fresh application.
Causes and Removal Products for Skin Tags, Warts and Moles on Nipples.
Skin tags can appear on any parts of the body. Their infestation tends to increase in certain areas, however. Generally, they mainly occur on armpits,
Wart on Foot, Toe, Arm, Tongue, Face, Mouth & Throat Symptoms and Treatment.
A wart can appear on any part of the body. However, some parts such as the genitals and the facial region are more susceptible. This
Moles during Pregnancy: Signs, Causes, Removal, When to See a Doctor.
If you have been keeping track of your moles, which you should be doing, you might have noticed some changes that occur when pregnant. Some
How to Get rid of Common warts: removal, treatments & home remedy.
Warts disappear on their own after the intervention of immune system. It is estimated that 1 in 5 warts will be gone in 6 months
Filiform Warts Removal – All Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Home Remedies.
The appearance of filiform warts is a bit unique compared to other types of warts. They are characterized by long projections which can measure up
Over the Counter Wart, Skin Tag & Mole Removal: Cure, Treatment.
It isn’t really a matter of debate that a doctor can remove skin growths or common infections such as toenail fungus easily enough. The problem