Out of the various home remedies for common skin infections, apple cider vinegar is arguably the most popular and the most effective. It is effective in removing moles, common skin fungus, skin tags and even warts. You will find out all you need to know about using apple cider vinegar for skin infections in this article.
Benefits of Apple cider vinegar for skin
You might encounter such a long list of the benefits that apple cider vinegar has for skin that you may even doubt that the list is credible. Well, it is true that this remedy has many benefits to offer the skin. This is brought about by a combination of five compounds:
- Acetic acid
These are the compounds present in apple cider that makes it so good for skin. For example, acetic acid acts as an antibiotic by killing off any harmful bacteria that might be fostering on your skin.
There have been claims that it is used by productive bacteria on the skin. Apple cider vinegar also reduces acid reflux. On top of that, it also helps in the proper management of blood sugar levels in the blood and adds polyphenols to the body. All of these health benefits associated with apple cider vinegar act to help your skin in one way or another.
Remove tags with apple cider vinegar for skin tags
Ensure that you are trying to get rid of skin tags and not skin infections that have been mistaken for skin tags. Don’t mistake skin tags with other skin infections like moles or warts. Below is a step by step guide to remove tags with apple cider vinegar:
- Have the skin tag checked, just to ensure that it is not a malignant tumor.
- Wash clean the part of the skin to which the tag is attached. It is better that you use a form of any mild soap.
- Dry off the cleaned area.
- Soak a ball of cotton in a solution of apple cider vinegar. Squeeze off any excess solution, to keep it from dripping onto other unnecessary parts of the skin.
- Hold the soaked cotton ball in place for about quarter of an hour. You can use a bandage to keep it in place for that duration.
- Keep repeating the process until the time that the tag withers and off falls on its own.
Note that apple cider vinegar might cause corrosion to sensitive parts of the body like the eyes and genital areas. Don’t use this method in these areas, especially for anal skin tags. Apple cider vinegar should be used in its diluted forms. In fact, it works better when used along with coconut oil. If it proves too corrosive for your skin, switch to tea tree oil.
Wart removal with apple cider vinegar for warts
Wart removal with apple cider vinegar for warts will produce very effective results when carried out in the right manner. Below is the best wart removal procedure:
- Wash clean the areas affected by warts. Use a pumice stone to file off the upper hard protective layer of the warts. Warts do not contain nerve endings, so you don’t have to worry about feeling pain.
- Apply Vaseline or another protective gel on the warts. This will stop any form of corrosion from apple cider vinegar used on the warts.
- Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar.
- Cover the entire area affected by warts with the soaked cotton ball. You can use tape to hold the cotton ball in position. Let it remain in that position even when going to bed.
- Repeat this process until the warts wither off completely.
Removing moles with apple cider vinegar for moles
The easiest way of removing moles with apple cider vinegar for moles is:
- Measure a cotton ball, one the size of the mole you want to remove.
- Soak the cotton in apple cider vinegar solution. Here, be careful with the concentration of the solution. It might burn your skin if highly concentrated.
- Cover the entire mole with the cotton ball.
- Fix a bandage or medical tape on the cotton ball to keep it in place.
- After an average of 7 hours, replace both the cotton ball and the tape with a fresh application.
How to Get rid of hickeys fast: Definition, How to cover, overnight removal.
Hickeys are not harmful as far as your health is concerned. They also are not painful and will heal on their own with time. In
Skin Tag on Eyelid – Best Treatment for Skin Tags, Wart, and Mole Around or Under the Eye.
Skin tags have a tendency to appear around or under the eye, especially on the eyelid. The exact reasons as to why this is so
Mole on Scalp, Skin, Face, Penis and Hand – Pictures, Symptoms and Treatment.
Moles are in most cases benign and nothing to make you worried. They are parts of the skin where pigment cells are more accumulated. Black,
Doterra and Oregano Oils to remove Skin Tags, Warts and Moles.
Have you ever wondered why it is that flowers and some plants are so attractive and nice smelling? Do you find yourself asking why it
Causes and Removal Products for Skin Tags, Warts and Moles on Nipples.
Skin tags can appear on any parts of the body. Their infestation tends to increase in certain areas, however. Generally, they mainly occur on armpits,
How to remove large skin tags yourself at home, with pictures.
Skin tags are generally small. They tend to appear on parts of the body that are prone to friction. If left untreated, they can fall